NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED
The word wickedness appears about 119 times in the 1611 King James Bible to underscore its gravity.
After the fall of man in the Garden of Eden, it did not take long for sin and wickedness to spread over the entire earth. Centuries before the Ten Commandments, humanity literally invented different ways to offend God.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually (Gen 6:5).
Not only had people turned evil, but their nature was evil all the time. God was so grieved at the situation that He decided to wipe out all living things on planet earth-with only eight exceptions – Noah and his family.
Centuries later, wickedness perpetrated by wicked men again drew God's wrath. This prompted God to completely wipe out the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by a devastating fire.
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven. And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground (Gen 19:24-25).
God also personally struck to death several individuals He considered wicked in the Bible: Lot's wife, Er, Onan, Nadab and Abihu, Nabal, Jeroboam, Ananias and Sapphira, and Herod Agrippa. For other wicked people in the Bible, God chose to use human sword of judgement to deal with them.
So what is wickedness?
Wickedness is that which is evil, very wrong or very bad. A wicked person therefore is a perpetrator of evil. He/she is one who also tries or wishes to harm or attack others. The wicked habours ill-feelings or hatred towards somebody or something. The wicked is simple a hidden or an open adversary. And the most effective antidote to the wicked is to like God, deal with them without mercy.
- TYPICAL PICTURE OF THE WICKED AND THEIR RECOMPENSE
- Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love. Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out. Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth. Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart. As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually. Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul. But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me (Psa. 109:1-21).
- But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it (Pro. 2:22).
- SOME OUTSTANDING WICKED PEOPLE AND THEIR WICKED ACTS IN THE BIBLE
Without any provocations whatsoever, Cain laid wait in ambush and killed his more righteous brother, Abel (Gen. 4:8).
- The Ten Brothers of Joseph
Out of sheer envy and malice, Joseph's ten other brothers tortured, molested and sold him into slavery (Gen. 39:23-36).
- Mrs. Portiphar
To cover up her immoral and adulterous attempts, Mrs. Portiphar willfully told malicious lies against Joseph (Gen 39:7-23).
Firstborn Reuben, driven by unbridled lust and ungodliness, slept with one of his father, Jacob's wives (Gen. 49:1-4).
The Pharoah and his wicked people enslaved, oppressed and exploited God's firstborn, Israel in Egypt for 430 years. Even when God through mighty supernatural interventions had set the people free, Pharoah still pursued them to the Red Sea (Exo. 14).
- The Amalekites
Amalek was the first nation to attack Israel after they left Egypt. They disrespected God's visible presence in Israel's camp by mercilessly killing all the weak, sick and those who were lagging behind (Deut. 25:17-19).
- King Saul
This was a king who apparently started well but finished very badly. Saul was an arrogant hater of the righteous and the successful. In his unbridled wickedness, he made at least 21 recorded assassination attempts on his chief body guard and music director, David. Saul flagrantly disobeyed God, openly insulted and assaulted Prophet Samuel, consulted witches, necromancers and mediums. His raging wickedness led to the mass slaughter of several priests of the Lord (1 Chro. 10:1-14).
He was supposed to be king David's most trusted and reliable royal adviser and friend. But Ahitophel turned out to be a deadly and treacherous betrayer. While openly masquerading as David's friend, he was on the inside, a hater, a deadly foe and a killer. He ended up in self-destruction (2 Sam. 16:23; 15:12; 31; 17:23).
Jezebel's trade marks were witchcraft, wickedness, idolatry and immorality. She infected a whole nation of Israel with the satanic 'virus' of idolatry and witchcraft. Usurping the royal powers of her husband Ahab, she committed bloodshed without restraint, drove out all the prophets of the Lord and enthroned Baal worship in the nation (2 Kgs. 21:25; 9:6-37).
Empowered by witchcraft, Athaliah slaughtered all the living children of her dead son, Ahaziah, (with the exception of one that escaped), in order to seize royal power in Israel. Through witchcraft, bloodshed, intimidation and manipulation, Athaliah made herself the first queen on royal seat in Israel (2 Kgs. 8:26; 11:1-3; 2 Chro. 23:21).
One man 'offended' Haman, but in vengeful wickedness he plotted to wipe out an entire race of people in Persia. He erected a 75ft death gallows to publicly hang Mordecai and then take on the Jewish people for mass slaughter (Est. 7:10).
- King Nebuchadnezzar
Nebuchadnezzar was a king who had no fear of God at all. He appeared to have been satanically anointed for idolatry and wickedness. He killed and destroyed with impunity. His word was law, and his idol was the national god to be mandatorily worshipped by all. His unbridled arrogance led him to fatally collide with the ROCK OF ISRAEL (Dan. 4:29-37).
Judas was a man called, anointed and appointed like the other apostles to be trusted companions and disciples of the most powerful man of God (Jesus) the world had ever seen. He was so trusted by the Master, Jesus, that he was allowed to keep the purse of the first evangelistic ministry in history. Greed and innate wickedness made a thief and betrayer out of him. In his desperate attempt to become quickly rich, he sold his Lord and master for 30 pieces of silver. He became self-destruct and ended up as the first apostle in hell (Matt. 27:1-5).
- King Herod
King Herod was a star and glory killer, who always felt threatened by any rising star. He killed several thousands of innocent little boys, all in an attempt to get the star child, Jesus. Herod had no respect for God's Church nor His apostles, whom he imprisoned and killed at whims. His insane wickedness led to his doom at a public function in Caesarea (Acts 12:1-24).
- NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED!
- WHO IS THE WICKED?
- The wicked is one of God's creations who has willingly and rebelliously sold himself/herself to Satan to be used of him. He/she is an agent and extension of Satan on earth - a human collaborator with evil spirits.
- The wicked is a hater of any good thing or any good person.
- For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence (Pro. 4:16-17).
- The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for heseeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
- The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth. For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off (Psa. 37:12-22).
- The wicked are naturally like Satan, anti-progress and anti-success. They never wish us well.
- The one who has acquired the satanic anointing, attitude and mandate to wreck wickedness and wretchedness in the lives of fellow human beings.
- The wicked is an implacable, insatiable, and an unbendable adversary of the righteous.
- Let favourbeshewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD (Isa. 26:10).
- And Ahab came into his house heavy and displeased because of the word which Naboth the Jezreelite had spoken to him: for he had said, I will not give thee the inheritance of my fathers. And he laid him down upon his bed, and turned away his face, and would eat no bread (I Kgs. 21:4).
- The one who wishes us evil everytime.
- The wicked might be a concealed or camouflaged enemy masquerading as a friend. They are very good pretenders.
And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counsellor, from his city, even from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy was strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom. And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness (2 Sam. 15:12, 31).
- The wicked's source of joy comes from the misfortunes, tragedies and sorrow of others.
- The wicked seeks every means, everyday and everytime to destroy the righteous.
The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him (Psa. 37:32).
- The wicked is the one who finds it extremely difficult to rejoice with us when we are rejoicing, but will be the first to sympathize with us in times of sorrow.
- The wicked may sometimes be an unknown internal enemy collaborating with our external adversaries.
- The wicked uses all conceivable means to attack the righteous – physical assault, verbal assault, slander, blackmail, intimidation, manipulation, deceit, witchcraft and sorcery.
- So she wrote letters in Ahab's name, and sealed them with his seal, and sent the letters unto the elders and to the nobles that were in his city, dwelling with Naboth. And she wrote in the letters, saying, Proclaim a fast, and set Naboth on high among the people: And set two men, sons of Belial, before him, to bear witness against him, saying, Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. And the men of his city, even the elders and the nobles who were the inhabitants in his city, did as Jezebel had sent unto them, and as it was written in the letters which she had sent unto them. They proclaimed a fast, and set Naboth on high among the people. And there came in two men, children of Belial, and sat before him: and the men of Belial witnessed against him, even against Naboth, in the presence of the people, saying, Naboth did blaspheme God and the king. Then they carried him forth out of the city, and stoned him with stones, that he died. Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned, and is dead. And it came to pass, when Jezebel heard that Naboth was stoned, and was dead, that Jezebel said to Ahab, Arise, take possession of the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, which he refused to give thee for money: for Naboth is not alive, but dead. And it came to pass, when Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, that Ahab rose up to go down to the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, to take possession of it (I Kgs. 21:8-16).
- Now Absalom had commanded his servants, saying, Mark ye now when Amnon's heart is merry with wine, and when I say unto you, Smite Amnon; then kill him, fear not: have not I commanded you? be courageous, and be valiant. And the servants of Absalom did unto Amnon as Absalom had commanded. Then all the king's sons arose, and every man gat him up upon his mule, and fled (2 Sam. 13:28-29).
- The wicked may appear religious or even spiritual, but he/she has no fear of God at all.
- Most times, the wicked is empowered diabolically by witchcraft, evil altars, and satanic priesthood.
- The wicked waits everyday to celebrate people's downfall.
- The wicked are destiny and harvest wasters.
And the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel: and because of the Midianites the children of Israel made them the dens which are in the mountains, and caves, and strong holds. And so it was, when Israel had sown, that the Midianites came up, and the Amalekites, and the children of the east, even they came up against them; And they encamped against them, and destroyed the increase of the earth, till thou come unto Gaza, and left no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep, nor ox, nor ass. For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it. And Israel was greatly impoverished because of the Midianites; and the children of Israel cried unto the LORD (Judg. 6:2-6).
- They are very vindictive and are victimizers.
- The wicked is unrepentantly merciless, powered by terrible covenants of death.
Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which [is] in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves (Isa. 28:14-15)
- Depending upon the chances and the opportunities he has, the wicked can physically or diabolically kill people.
- Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now choose out twelve thousand men, and I will arise and pursue after David this night: And I will come upon him while he [is] weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that [are] with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only: And I will bring back all the people unto thee: the man whom thou seekest [is] as if all returned: [so] all the people shall be in peace (2 Sam. 17:1-3)
- The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him (Psa. 37:32)
- The only remedy for the wicked is: OPERATION NO MERCY.
- That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. (Job 21:30)
- Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it (Psa. 37:34)
- GOD'S ATTITUDE TO THE WICKED
- As the creator of all men, God first looks upon them with mercy, pity and sympathy.
The LORD [is] good to all: and his tender mercies [are] over all his works (Psa.145:9)
- Nonetheless, He is angry with the wicked everyday.
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day (Psa. 7:11).
- He gives them time and space to relent and repent.
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works (Rev. 2:20-23).
- He characteristically sends them prophetic warnings and cautions.
But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward. Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them: Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers (Jer. 7:23-26).
- When there's no penitence or repentance, then in anger, God metes out severe judgements on them.
Moreover all the chief of the priests, and the people, transgressed very much after all the abominations of the heathen; and polluted the house of the LORD which he had hallowed in Jerusalem. And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand (2 Chro. 36:14-17).
- GOD'S APPROACH TO THE UNREPENTANT WICKED
- He's angry with them everyday.
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day (Psa. 7:11).
- He takes away their peace.
There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked (Isa. 57:21).
- He places His terrible curses on them.
- This is the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, which they shall receive of the Almighty. If his children be multiplied, it is for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread. Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep. Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver(Job. 27:13-17).
- For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, Noneseeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know (Isa. 47:10-11).
- He repays them according to their works.
- Render unto them a recompence, O LORD, according to the work of their hands (Lam. 3:64).
- Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you (2 Thess. 1:6)
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works (2 Tim. 4:14).
- So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king's wrath pacified (Est. 7:10).
- He sends them evil.
- Proverbs 16:4
The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. (Pro. 16:4).
- I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not heard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered (Jer. 35:15, 17).
- He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground. A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein (Psa. 107:33-34).
- He severely judges them.
I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD (Amos 4:9-11).
- He sends them total destruction.
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly (2 Pet. 2:4-6).
- We are divinely mandated to execute vengeance, punishments and judgements written upon the wicked.
- Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD (Psa. 149:5-9).
- Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways (Job 22:28).
- Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Matt. 18:18).
- TEN REASONS WHY THE WICKED SHOULD DESERVE NO MERCY
- Most wicked people and evil doers think they have absolute power to wreak havoc and wickedness, and that no one would ever hold them accountable or call them to order. David learnt that lesson bittely.
And Nathan said to David, Thou [art] the man. Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul; And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if [that had been] too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things. Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife [to be] thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give [them] unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. For thou didst [it] secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun (2 Sam. 12:7-12)
- Wicked people do not believe that there is anyone who is higher than the highest, mightier than the mightiest and stronger than the strongest.
This is the interpretation, O king, and this [is] the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king: That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will (Dan. 4:24-25)
- Until the wicked taste out of their own medicine, they'll never repent nor relent.
Let favourbeshewed to the wicked, [yet] will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD (Is 26:10)
- The wicked must be made to understand that there's always a day of reckoning for every action people take.
Then said Samuel, Bring ye hither to me Agag the king of the Amalekites. And Agag came unto him delicately. And Agag said, Surely the bitterness of death is past. And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the LORD in Gilgal (I Sam. 15:32-33).
- To stop the wicked from perpetrating and perpetuating wickedness any further, show him/her no mercy.
And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. And the people gave a shout, [saying, It is] the voice of a god, and not of a man. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost. But the word of God grew and multiplied (Acts 12:21-24)
- That others may know and learn that wickedness does not pay. The judgment of the wicked most times serves as a deterrent to other potential evil doers.
Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things (Acts 5:9-11)
- That the wicked may learn to fear and tremble before the All-Powerful God.
And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that livethfor ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me. Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works [are] truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase (Dan. 4:34-37)
- The judgment and punishment of the wicked can sometimes serve as atonement for the victims of their wickedness. (2 Sam. 21:1-14)
- Sometimes the harsh punishment mete out to the wicked may compel their genuine repentance and conversation.
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments [are] in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness (Isa. 26:9(b))
- God, as a righteous judge will never acquit the wicked though hand join in hand.
The LORD [is] slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds [are] the dust of his feet (Nahum 1:3)
[Though] hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered (Prov. 11:21)
- SPECIALIZED PRAYERS AGAINST THE WICKED
HELP SCRIPTURES: Job 21:30; Psa. 68:30; Pro. 14:19, 16:4; Psa. 18:43-45; Psa. 7:11; Exo. 15:12-16; Psa. 97:3; Psa. 144:5-9; Isa. 57:21; Jam. 4:7.
Personal Sanitation and Deliverance Prayers
- Father, thank you for diverse ways you have fought for me and my family. Right now, please take sides with me and fight my unrelenting enemies in Jesus name.
- O God, forgive me for any carelessness on my part that has given room to enemies to operate around me.
- Thank you Lord for causing my wicked enemies that rose up against me in time past to be smitten before me. Now again, they must bow.
- According to proverbs 14:19; the evil must bow before (me) the good, and the wicked must submit at my gate, in Jesus name.
- Jehovah, thou man of war, fight for me today in every area of my life and subjugate my strong enemies in the name of Jesus.
- Thou blood of Jesus, neutralize any legal ground empowering any battle in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Battle in my life and family as a result of ancestral sins and transgressions; be cancelled in the name of Jesus.
- Right now, I stand against every destiny waster in the foundation of my family, you also be wasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Jehovah, the man of war, arise and restore everything the enemy has stolen from my life and family in the name of Jesus.
- Jehovah, the man of war, appear in the situation of every member of my family in the name of Jesus.
- All inherited battles from my father and mother's side, expire in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing to win every battle of life, fall upon me right now in the name of Jesus.
- Generational curses working against me and members of my family, be nullified by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Bondages in my life as a result of polygamy, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Bondages in my family as a result of non-payment of dowry in my family lineage, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Evil patterns of my village adversely affecting members of my family, and our community be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
- I release the plagues of the Lord into the Lord into the camp of all my unrepenting and unrelenting wicked enemies in Jesus mighty name.
- Wicked powers using the sun, moon and the stars against my destiny, be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
- Enchantments into the sun, moon and stars against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- Rituals and sacrifices assigned to cage me and members of my family, lose your power over us in the name of Jesus.
- Community gods, goddesses and deities challenging the divine agenda for my life, be scattered by thunder in the name of Jesus.
- Family strong man on evil pursuit against my life, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
- Registers of wicked powers containing my name and the names of members of my family, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- Divine plagues that disgrace Pharaoh, disgrace all the wicked enemies supervising afflictions and bondages in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Glory killers attached to me and members of my family, be struck with God's fire and lose your hold over me in the name of Jesus.
- Stubborn Pharaoh(s) pursuing me and members of my family, sink in the Red Sea in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft battles assigned against my life and family, receive immediate destruction in the name of Jesus.
- Battles against successful marriages in my family, be scattered in the name of Jesus.
- Decisions of dark powers against my life and family shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass in the name of Jesus.
- I recover by fire everything the enemy has stolen from my life and family in the mighty name of Jesus (7 times).
Executing the Judgements Written Upon the Wicked.
- Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways (Job 22:28)
- Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Matt. 18:18)
- Seeing [it is] a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you(2 Thess. 1:6)
- According to Genesis 4:9-14, Cain, a murderer of righteous Abel and the first wicked person on earth, was cursed by God and sentenced to a life of perpetual wandering. And so, in Jesus name, I invoke a divine curse on all wicked powers seeking to destroy my life. I sentence you all to wander away from human society like wicked king Nebuchadnezzar.
- King Abimech of Gerar in Genesis chapter 20:1-18, along with all his household were afflicted by God with terrible infirmities of sickness, sleeplessness, impotency and barrenness for taking over another man's (Abraham's wife) possession. I therefore decree the same affliction upon all wicked persons who have taken and misappropriated what rightly belongs to me, in Jesus mighty name.
- As God rebuked and stopped stubborn purser Laban from doing any harm to Jacob in Genesis 31:17-55, in like manner, I demand a clear divine rebuke and restraint for all the wicked pursuers of my life.
- Divine power frustrated and neutralized all the wicked and murderous plans of Esau against his brother Jacob in Genesis 33:1-17. In the same manner, I invoke the divine power of God to judge and stop all the wicked Esaus of my father's house that are after my life in Jesus name.
- In Genesis 32:1-31, God's wrath through the sons of Jacob totally destroyed all the Hivites males, their king, Hamor and his son, Shechem for aiding and abetting the raping, violation of chastity, and forcible detention of Dinah, the daughter of Jacob. I now decree and command terrible divine fury and destruction upon the wicked people and their collaborators who have been kidnapping, killing people and raping our women all over Nigeria.
- Father, according to Genesis 19:4-28, if you did not spare the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, but visited them with the fire of total and utter destruction, I now ask you to do the same to all wicked confederacies, mafias, institutions, potentates, groups and kingdoms troubling the peace and progress of Nigeria.
- The Bible records in that wicked king Ahab and his wicked witch wife, Jezebel died disgraceful deaths because of witchcraft, idolatry and for the murder of Naboath; by the same token, I command and decree that all the Ahabs and Jezebels of this nation, our city, our community and neighborhood be visited with the same terrible judgement, in Jesus mighty name.
- Wicked Herod died a public and gory death for touching the Lord's anointed in Acts 12:1-5. I now declare that all the present Herods in Nigeria, in our states and in my father's house be made to suffer the same fate in Jesus name.
- If Pharaoh of Egypt was made to pay with violent death for all the atrocities he committed against the Israelites at the Red Sea, according to Exodus 14; right now, I command and decree that all our Pharaohs in Nigeria and in Africa meet with the same divine judgement of violent deaths in Jesus name.
- According to 1 Samuel 31:1-5, King Saul of Israel did not get away with all the evils he committed against David. By divine arrangement and judgement, he was made to commit suicide at the battle front. So shall it be with all the unrepentant wicked King Sauls seeking after our lives. All of you shall become self-destruct, in Jesus name.
- The book of Esther 7:10 tells us that wicked Amalekite Haman was ultimately hanged on the death gallows he had initially prepared for Mordecai. Therefore, I declare by faith in Christ, that any wicked power or person seeking for my downfall and destruction shall fall into the same pit they have dug for me in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, hang every satanic Haman seeking the destruction of your Church in Nigeria on the same death gallows they've erected for your people.
- I decree that all Nigerian Hamans will go the way of the wicked biblical Haman in Jesus mighty name. As the Lord liveth, all our Hamans in Nigeria shall be disgraced and disappointed and will take the places they've prepared for our Mordecais and Esthers in the grave.
- O Lord, let all our Nigerian Hamans die without mercy.
- Let the fiery fire that would have roasted Shadrach, Meshac and Abednego alive, arise again and roast all the wicked King Nebuchadnezzars in Nigeria.
- In Jesus name, King Nebuchadnezar and all his household will be consumed by the fiery furnace they've prepared for me.
- The book of 1 Samuel 17:48-51 tells us that wicked Goliath fell by the anointed stone of David. Right now, I cast my stones of fire at every Goliath of my father's house, Goliath of my work place, Goliath of my community and neighbourhood; Goliaths of Nigeria, fall down and rise no more in Jesus name.
- I decree that in this month, the terror of Goliath shall be over in my life, family and nation in Jesus name.
- You Goliaths of this church, expire by God's fire of judgement in Jesus mighty name.
- According to Proverbs 16:4, I command unceasing evil to begin to visit all the unrepentant wicked after my life in Jesus name.
- Psalm 32:10 says many sorrows shall be to the wicked. I fasten this scripture right now on the heads of all wicked workers of iniquity in my domain and in my church in Jesus name.
- I command the wicked powers in this nation to be visited with the terrible curses of God in the book of Job 27:13-17 which says; “This is the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, which they shall receive of the Almighty. If his children be multiplied, it is for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread. Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep. Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver.
- Father, according to Psalm 119:155, let deliverance, peace and joy be far from all the unrepentant wicked people in this nation. To the wicked ones I declare according to Isaiah 47:10-11 “For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, Noneseeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know”.
- Isaiah 57:21 says “there is no peace to the wicked, saith my God”, so shall it be in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, according to Psalm 7:11, you are angry with the wicked everyday, so let your anger force the wicked to surrender, repent and be saved, in Jesus name.
- In Jesus mighty name, we prophesy and proclaim God's judgement after the order of Ezekiel's prophetic judgement (on Pelatiah and co in Ezekiel 11:1-13) over all the unrepentant in-house enemies that are hindering Gethsemane Prayer Ministries from moving forward. In Jesus name, fall down suddenly and expire without remedy.
- Witches and wizards in my church, I release the death plague of the Lord against all of you except you repent in Jesus' name.
- All occultic associations against the Church of God in Africa, I baptize you with the death plague of the Lord, in Jesus' name.
- Witches, wizards and all religious fanatics who form alliances against the spread of the gospel, except you all repent, receive the death plague of God in Jesus' name.
- Father, thank you for a decisive and permanent victory over all the wicked enemies of my soul, enemies of my family, my church, my community and enemies of our nation in Jesus' name.
NOW LOUDLY SHOUT THESE DECLARATIONS:
- IN JESUS NAME, THERE IS NO MERCY FOR THE UNREPENTING AND THE UNRELENTING WICKED.
- HE THAT SOWS THE WIND, SHALL REAP THE WHIRLWIND.
- HE THAT ROLLS A STONE, UPON HIM SHALL IT FALL.
- IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING WITH THE LORD TO RECOMPENSE TRIBULATION THOSE WHO TROUBLE US.
- BEHOLD, A WHIRLWIND OF THE LORD IS GONE FORTH IN FURY, EVEN A GRIEVOUS WHIRLWIND: IT SHALL FALL GRIEVOUSLY WITH PAIN UPON THE HEAD OF THE WICKED.
- THE CANDLE OF THE WICKED SHALL BE PUT OUT TODAY, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN, AND AMEN AND AMEN.